X Change Europe 2012
X Change is the premier conference for web analytics and optimisation professionals. With its groundbreaking peer-to-peer small group format ("huddles"), impressive level of sophistication among participants and fantastic accommodations and events, X Change has forged a fresh new approach to the digital measurement conference.
X Change is an annual conference organised by Semphonic, the world's largest independent web analytics consultancy and AEP Convert's premier practice partner. AEP Convert is co-sponsoring X Change Europe.
How does X Change work?
The idea is simple - the most productive and interesting parts of any conference are the spontaneous conversations you have with peers. So we based X Change entirely upon those conversations. The format makes for a unique, more interesting and educational experience.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Meet leading analytics practitioners from Dell, Virgin Media, Walt Disney Company, Financial Times, Nokia, Thomas Cook, Hotels.com, ASOS and others
- Explore and learn new practical solutions to your web analytics & optimisation challenges
- All conversational, peer-to-peer format ("Huddles") moderated by expert practitioners
- Pick from 38 different huddles covering the full range of web analytics and optimisation topics
- No tracks - you pick the discussion topics you care about most
- Highly targeted for enterprise measurement managers and professionals
- Great networking opportunities in a relaxed and accommodating atmosphere
- Distraction-free from no vendor presentations, sales booths or any commercial activity - X Change is all about the discussions
- All catering included - breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments over the conference days
- Great conference facilities and accommodation - all in central Berlin by the famous Potsdamer Platz
Huddles: Choose from 38 huddles for the two-day conference. Each participant takes part in six huddles - three each day.
The 90-minute huddles are led by top enterprise practitioners. All Huddles will be in English to accommodate a wider pool of practitioners from all over Europe. Check out the huddle leaders & topics.
X Change Europe huddle leaders include (in alphabetic order):
- Gary Angel, President & CTO, Semphonic (US)
- Ole Bahlmann, Insight Manager, SoundCloud (Germany)
- Tom Betts, Head of Web Analytics, Financial Times (UK)
- Alex Emberey, Social Media Manager, Thomas Cook (UK)
- Ulla Kruhse-Lehtonen, Director, Consumer Analytics, Nokia (Finland)
- David McBride, Director, Business Intelligence, Comcast (US)
- Matt Fryer, VP, Global Analytics, Hotels.com (UK)
- John Hogan, Optimization Lead, Virgin Media (UK)
- Ross McDonnell, Service Owner, Web Analytics, Walt Disney Company (UK)
- Isabelle Mouli-Castillo, Executive Director Global Online Optimization, Dell (FR)
- Michael Notte, Web Analytics Specialist, leading European retail bank (Belgium)
- Peter Pletsch, Manager Quantitative Analysis, meinestadt.de (Germany)
- Thomas Schmidt, Online Marketing Manager, Munich Stock Exchange (Germany)
- Craig Sullivan, Group Customer Experience Manager, Belron (UK) (previously Autoglass)
- Martijn van Vreeden, Senior Web Analyst, Pon Automotive (Netherlands)
- David Williams, Head of Customer Intelligence, ASOS (UK)
- Kelly Wortham, Senior Manager, Global Site Optimization Testing, Dell (US)
Venue and Hotel Accommodations:
X Change continues a long tradition of outstanding venues and locations - the Conference has been hosted in four different Conde Nast Top Hotel and Resorts in the World - with this year's choice of the Scandic in Berlin. World-class location, comfort, and a host of exciting events will be a part of the complete experience.
As a participant of X Change you are entitled to a special discounted room rate at the Scandic Berlin. X Change Group rate is 109 euros (honored 3 days pre and post of Conference dates). To reserve your accommodations at the Scandic for X Change, please download and fax this form
"Literally the best conference I've ever attended. The biggest difference between this conference and any other I've attended is the emphasis on the industry growing by sharing individual experiences, instead of by listening to industry celebrities. I really look forward to attending next year."
"All in all - still the best conference I attend all year. I learn new things there that sustain my research agenda for a long time."
"Great conference, keep up the good work and maintain the quality and integrity of the content."